Monday 11 February 2019

Lamar Odom Launches Cannabis Vape Pen Credits CBD To Saving His Life

After losing almost everything to even his life, Ex-NBA star Lamar Odom has revealed to the public his latest entrepreneur venture into the booming marijuana industry, the former star has now launched his own line of CBD products focusing on the production of vape pens.

TMZ Sports reports the former players’ company “Rich Soil Organics” has partnered with Five Star Juice to release a line of disposable CBD Vape pens called the Odom Vape Pen. The collaboration companies are expected to announce their product this week at the annual Tobacco Plus Expo in Las Vegas.

The spotlight Ex-Laker has been working on his product since he suffered a life-changing overdose that left him in a coma for over 4 days. This was when Odom claimed he found stains of cannabis that helped his recovery and keep him from relapsing.

“While going through rehab, I discovered certain strains that support wellness,” Lamar explained to the Blast in April 2018. “Friends, associates, and ex-teammates asked me what solutions I was using on my road back to recovery, and that’s when Rich Soil Organics was born.”

In his tell-all article called “Done in The Dark,” he explains the dark roads that he once ventured into because of his addiction to cocaine. Recapping on events that changed his life without him even recognizing it. He wrote, “At that point in my life, I was doing coke every day. Pretty much every second of free time that I had, I was doing coke. I couldn’t control it.”

He also explains, “When you’re an addict, nothing can get through to you. I never thought I was going to die. I never thought I’d be in a coma. I didn’t think I had a problem. But then I woke up in a bed with tubes coming out of my mouth — and it was real.”

During his road to recovery, Odom suffered12 strokes and six heart attacks. He attributes his life and comfortability to CBD and other organic cannabis products as perfect alternatives to medicines for people who’ve had mirroring experiences.

“It’s a perfect time to offer these Cannabis solutions to the public who may be going through similar body issues as I am,” Odom believes.

According to Odom Vape Pen’s pre-sale numbers, it is expected to be one a very profitable hustle for Lamar Odom who wishes to follow other all-star athletes like Joe Montana and Mike Tyson as cannabis moguls.

 

 



source http://www.ivdaily.com/lamar-odom-launches-cannabis-vape-pen-credits-cbd-to-saving-his-life

No comments:

Post a Comment